I just looked at a blog post today that contained a picture of 5 sisters and I thought, "hey, we have a picture almost exactly like that." Aren't these girls/women cute? I know, I am the Mom so I am a little partial, but I LOVE these amazing girls and I am so blessed to be their Mom. Even though I have siblings, I did arrive pretty late in the birth order and grew up mostly as an only child. Heavenly Father definitely made up for that by sending me these amazing girls to love and have fun with. Thank heaven for little girls...and big ones too!
4 comments:
I love those girls too! They are beautiful inside and out!
Love, Love, Love!
5 GIRLS! they are wonderful girls too, you are soo lucky! See you on Thursday :) looking forward to some of your YUMMY rolls!
I love seeing those 5 sisters together too. I think we might have a picture like yours. Fun Times!
Post a Comment