Here is Paige and her best friend Kaitlyn at girl's camp this year. It was the first year of girl's camp for both of them.
They had so much fun! Here they are participating in the wheelbarrow race.
Here is Paige and me. Why do I look like I have no hair? Because it is braided! What do you expect at girl's camp? I have been to girl's camp for Bishop's night for the past several years, but this is the first year that I got to go and stay for the whole week. Girl's camp sure is a lot of fun and I am so glad that I got to go with Paige for her first year at girl's camp.
Here is Richard singing at girl's camp with the Cluff family pink guitar. We just can't get enough of that pink guitar that Kaylee got for her birthday last year. He was a good sport to perform in front of so many people. He was silly and the girls in the Stake loved it!
When we got back from girl's camp it was time to host the first Monday of the month Cluff extended family home evening. We went to Richard's sister's house and pigged out on pizza, fruit and candy and had lots of fun swimming.
2 comments:
Max is totally in his element in that pic with all the food!!! oh and thanks for the left over pizza and pop!! my kids are still eating the left overs :) awesome party as usual:)
I can't believe how grown up Kaitlyn and Paige are. They were just little girls when we left. I hope Sarah remembers that we promised Kaitlyn and Drew to each other all those years ago.
I heard that Aaron Stephens was called as Bishop. Are they still in your ward? Does that mean your husband is off the hook? I'm not sure what the proper sentiment for this is...congratulations? Whatever it is, enjoy him.
Post a Comment