Monday, January 18, 2010

Fiesta!

The Saturday before my birthday my friends and I went out for lunch at the Bamboo Hut. My friend Annie's birthday is the day before mine and so we celebrated hers too. My roommates bought me flowers on my birthday, made me dinner, and had a surprise party for me and invited people over for cake. Do I live with great people or what?
A group of us went snow shoeing this morning. It was really fun! It actually snowed a bit this morning so it was perfect!
Here's a picture of me and my roommates (2 of them didn't go). We hiked 2 miles up the mountain and then 2 miles back. It was great!
Despite popular belief-snow shoes do not look like tennis rackets...at least ours didn't. Check them out!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Meg, it looks like you had so much fun. I wouldn't have even known what those snow shoes were if you hadn't have told us. I always thought they looked like tennis rackets too.

nate and amy crandell said...

Happy birthday girl-glad it was a GOOD one!!!