Thursday, December 17, 2009

We're All in This Together!

Here's a picture of all of the future teachers from the Provo cohort. Someone said we should have taken the picture last week BEFORE finals so we'd all look better-trust me, it hasn't been long enough for me to forget last week and it wouldn't have helped :) Ha! Ha! Losing sleep is the small price we college students pay to get an education.

I officially turned in my last final today! Now I can focus more of my energy on my internship. Yay!!!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

CUTE!!! For just a minute I thought you were the young lady in the front row wearing the pink 3/4 sleeve sweater and I thought "Meg is right, she really does look different, but then I thought "when has a member of our family ever been on the front row of a picture" and I looked at the back row and there you were. I am SO glad that your semester is over and that you survived! I can't wait to see your bloodshot eyes and weary body on Tuesday. I'd love to tell you that we will all leave you alone when you get home and let you rest, but you know that will never happen because you are way too much fun to talk to and have adventures with.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Meg! You=Awesome! I'm so excited for you to come home and play! Like I told you on fb, you'd better come off the plane with your party hat on cause we're going to have some F-U-N! Love you!

~Lula belle