For Kaylee's Birthday in November she got a pink guitar! We've been having lots of fun pretending that we can actually play and that the goofy songs we make up are worth listening to. The newest phrase in the Cluff family is "Write a Song about it." Whenever we are frustrated with something we play the blues on the 6 string. It's much more fun that way, and we usually end up cracking up and forget about our worries and woes. We have had people write songs about getting up for school each morning and we even had a great song about selling back 2 college books and only getting $18. So.... This one's for you Meg.
(Sung to the Primary song "Mother Dear") ♪ ♪
Meggie dear, we love you so! We miss your smiling face! Whenever you are with us, home is such a happy place.
Meg-a-roo we love you so. Your long dark, curly hair. We just cant wait to see you, cause no one else can compare!
Meagan Dear, we know your stressed, and life can be so tough. When life gets dark and dreary....just remember you're a CLUFF! ♪ ♪
We can't wait to see you again Meagan. Hurry home!
3 comments:
Thanks guys! I love that song!! :)
I'm excited to hear all of the other songs you made up. Hey Allie, don't be too bummed about getting $18 back-think of all Jack in the Box tacos that kind of money can buy!!! You're loaded!!!
That's awesome. I want someone to write a primary song about me! But then I think I would have to be Meg quality which may not happen anytime soon. :)
I love your positive attitudes! They are contagious.....it makes me think of what kind of songs I could write! I'll be thinking....
Post a Comment