Monday, November 9, 2009

Mother Dear We Love You So!!!

(more pictures to follow...under construction!)
Happy birthday Mom!!!


We hope you had a GREAT day! You always do so much to make our days special and we hope you had a great one today:)

Here are the top 10 things we love about you:

1. You are always looking on the bright side no matter what.
2. You are Superwoman-you amaze us with your talents of throwing together class treats at the last minute, arranging a bouquet of flowers, finding lunch money in the bottom of your purse, remembering 8 different schedules, and helping things grow (whether it be your garden or people).
3. You are a great juggler-you have a lot of things on your plate yet you magically make it work.
4. You are the best nursery teacher we know of, those kids love you (and so do we).
5. You always have the best ideas-like going fishing, going to the green place, bowling, having a progressive dinner, getting chickens-need I say more?
6. You have always supported us in everything we do.
7. You set a great example-from reading your scriptures daily to going back to college, you never expect anything from us that you aren't willing to do yourself.
8. You have a great sense of humor, I guess you have to to handle this bunch:)

9. You let us have "sick of school" days-we've talked to our friends and were surprised to find that not EVERY mother does that.
10. You are our biggest fans and we're yours.
WE LOVE YOU MOM!

5 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

happy b-day susan! hope you had a wonderful day :)

Debbie & Don said...

I bet you had a great day. Breakfast at Dennys for you? Lunch with Richie? then your lovely children made you dinner? Hope so.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hip hip hooray for Aunt Susan's birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Guthrie's said...

How did I miss this? I always did think you were Super Woman, now it has been confirmed. You ought to be able to celebrate your birthday for at least a week, so Happy Birth-week! And Many, Many More!

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday Susan! I'm sorry I missed it! You are one of my favorite people! I admire the strong person you are...and I love your sense of humor! You're so matter of fact and honest and I LOVE that about you! I love talking with you and learning new things just from listening to you. I consider myself lucky to have you for a friend! Happy Day!