Do you see these pictures? Me either! That's because there aren't any! No, we are not dead. We aren't even sick. Our camera didn't break, although it is getting increasingly blurry. We are still having a wonderful time and even documenting it with pictures most of the time, BUT, last week I (there would be a picture here of Susan, if I could upload a picture) did something (I don't even know what) and now I am unable to upload any pictures to blogger.
Thanks for your undivided attention. I just thought I would take a minute and let you all know what is happening because the doorbell just keeps ringing with more bouquets of flowers and fruit baskets being delivered with cards attached full of concern for our well being.
1 comment:
Oh no! Never a fun thing when there are technical difficulties. I am queen of not having things work right! I hope you figure something out! My bouquet is being sent right now too! :)
Post a Comment