
Actually, now that I walk down memory lane, all of the people in these pictures are on my favorite people list. But, for today I just want to focus on 2 of them. This is a picture of my Dad and Mom, Max and Mae Blazzard, and their 5 children, Sharon, Dave, Kenneth, Sandra and Susan.

I heard my Dad say once that he started out with nothing and he still has pretty much of it left.

My Dad asked my Mom once why she married him and she said "because you had a job and a car." They like to laugh and tease each other like that. He has many other fine qualities too, but there is certainly nothing wrong with a job and a car.


2 comments:
Love all the old photos - We were all young once. What a wonderful family I get to be a part of.
Love you all.
I can't wait till I've been married 62 years. I hope my kids are as wonderful to us as you are to yours.
Post a Comment