I am now the proud owner of a 1995 Buick Century (fondly called "The Blue Bomber" by Dad). My fabulous Dad took the time to drive it up here to Utah for me, which was no small undertaking considering that we weren't sure how well the air worked and the radio only picks up a few stations.
It was so good to see Dad, I was really more excited to have him visit me than to get the car! We went to Grandma Terry and Grandpa Les' home for the weekend and had a great time visiting them. I know this picture isn't high quality but it's better than nothing. I figure I should pick up some of the slack since the computer is malfunctioning at home.
Love you family!
6 comments:
what a nice dad you have! he sure is great!! LOVE the BLUE BOMBER!!!! pretty sweet ride :) glad you got to spend some time with your fam :)
I love it when people name their cars. I drove Big Red in high school, and my dad drove the banana. Mine was a red 1970 chevy pickup and he drove a 1970's yellow El Camino. Love it.
It IS about time you picked up some of the slack, you SLACKER! I can't tell you how jealous I was that Dad got to go and I had to stay home. Even if going would have meant that I had to ride in the airless, "blue bomber." Enjoy your cool weather, we are still melting here. Ironically, the secret password that I will type to submit my comment is "bitur" and that pretty much describes my sadness at not going to Utah, bitter.
Seriously Boss (yes, that's a capital 'B'), why do you wear that Barton Malow polo shirt everywhere?! :) If you're getting royalties, then you ought to share with your hard working secretary...hahaha...jk...
What a good dad. Meagan, you look great! Have fun this semester.
Sorry Mom! You are just going to have to learn that you can't always have ALL the fun!
It was great to get your e-mail andn talk to you today! Love ya!
sweet blue bomber I have a white bomber haha! does yours get good gas milage..no? mine doesn't either :)
Post a Comment