Sunday, June 21, 2009

Don't ya wish you had a Dad like mine?!

This is our Mom's Dad, Max Blazzard.  He is a hoot and we love him.  We got to visit him on Father's Day and hear some more of his entertaining stories.  

Grandpa Blazzard has so many good stories and he can always make us laugh.

Ten things my Dad taught me!

1. There's always room for a cookie.
2. It's not a vacation unless you get lost.
3. Cluffs never quit!
4. Shortcuts aren't always shorter, but they are always an adventure.
5. Krispy Kreme donuts are worth the extra money.
6. When you're done wearing your shoes put them back in the closet. 
7. Be a hard worker.
8. Always take your hat off during a prayer.
9. Naps are REFRESHING!
10. Sit down at the dinner table and act like you're going to stay. 
Our Dad is so funny! Here are some things that we remember about him;

* I remember visiting you at work when you were a groundskeeper.  I loved seeing where you worked!  The smell of fresh cut grass always reminds me of you!  Love you!  -Meagan
* I remember when I was little my dad took us to the park and told us all to go to the bathroom before we left. Once we got there, he was the one who ended up running home! -Allie 

We love you Dad!  Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Love you Dad! Love you Grandpa!