Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth! (Mostly)

 A couple of months ago some of my friends from Sunday School and I started holding a monthly "Sorry Championship" to see which of us has the most Sorry playing skill.  I have yet to win the plaque, but in my defense they gang up on me and are always sending me back home. :(  This month Brent won the right to take the plaque to his house.  Amazing, he was the only guy playing against 3 girls and he still won.  This is just a small representation of the many people that usually play to earn the right to call themselves the Sorry Champion.
 This is our awesome Sorry plaque that I hope to someday proudly display at our house, but it isn't looking good for me.
 Kaylee just finished playing a season of baseball.  She had lots of fun and the season ended just as it was starting to get hot.  Why are there only 6 players instead of 9?  Because they are that good.
 Kaylee also participated in the school talent show this week.
 She and her friend, Tobie, sang a song by Taylor Swift.  Way to go Kaylee!  You are brave, beautiful and talented.
 This is my Mom, Mae.  She moved in with our family at the end of April.  We love having her with us.  She loves playing dominoes and turning our dog against us by feeding her hamburgers. :)
 This week is Paige's 15th birthday!!!!  I am happy to report that since turning 14 she has learned how to expertly apply her makeup and she no longer looks like this.  Look for some stunning pictures of her later this week.
 I am also happy to report that after a year, yes a year, my hair is beginning to grow and I no longer resemble Edna from the Incredibles.
 I still love going on adventures and am excited for summer so that we can find even more things to do.
And, last but not least, I still love "juggling" to make time for everything and everyone in my life. 

1 comment:

Steph said...

Hey! Edna is one of my all-time favorite characters! It's okay if you look her :) Good luck with that Sorry plaque!