Wow, Dr. Seuss wasn't kidding when he wrote the book titled, Oh, the Places You'll Go! We sure have been to a lot of places in the last 2 months.
In March, Sarah, Paige, Kaylee and I went to Utah to visit Meagan and Hyrum and their children. While there we did one of our favorite things which is "poppin tags". Here is Sarah and Brigham riding horses at Savers.
Kaylee loved being close to Teanne.
I did too!
Paige might have won the competition for "favorite Aunt".
We were only 1 sister short of having the full set.
This is a cake that Kaylee and her friend, Natalie made and decorated and delivered to their YW leader. Isn't it cute?
In April, I took my mom to the Rooster Cogburn Ostrich Ranch and we took a ride on this monster truck. I was a little scared because I am a big chicken, but my mom LOVED it.
1 ostrich egg equals about 20 regular eggs.
Here I am with my mom and her friend, Nellice.
In April I also took Paige and Kaylee and 2 of their friends to the Tucson Zoo.
Paige thought feeding the giraffes was hilarious.
Kaylee, Natalie, Paige and Leigha had a lot of fun at the zoo and even more fun stopping to shop all the way home.
In April, Richard and I snuck off to San Francisco and had a wonderful time. Look at all of these sun bathing sea lions.
We went on a harbor cruise and saw the sights.
We rode on a trolley and 1 day Richard even rented a tandem bike and we rode all over San Francisco exploring.
We visited China Town. Boy, was that place interesting.
In April I got together with a few of my friends and we volunteered at the summer Special Olympics. We really enjoyed meeting and working with the athletes.
This team was named "team awesome" by some of my friends and they really lived up to that name. I can hardly wait to see all of the new places I will go in the next few months. Hope you are getting ready to enjoy your summer and visit some awesome places yourself. :)



2 comments:
I loved all your pictures!! Great job on the cake Kaylee, you're a professional!
Loved this and love you guys too!
~Chelsea Turner
Post a Comment