Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SnOw Much Fun!

 Last month, we drove to Payson thinking we would find some snow to play in.  Unfortunately, Payson had very little snow, but as we drove further toward Strawberry, we found just what we were looking for.
 Paige and Kaylee had so much fun playing in the snow and trying out a sled/snow board thing that we bought at least 5 years ago and that had sat in our garage all of these years just waiting to be used.
 In fact, the only person who probably had more fun than Paige and Kaylee was ME.  Who knew snow could be so much fun?  I took plenty of turns riding down hills, dodging trees and hanging on.  I am sure Meagan and Hyrum are laughing at this post because they deal with snow every day, but for us Arizonans it sure is fun to experience snow.

2 comments:

Tyler Fam said...

Fun!! Oh, and tell Paige I'm going to have to "borrow" that jacket :)

nate and amy crandell said...

Haha I know, I don't think I've ever been in real snow myself. Just the fake snow at the ski resorts. Us Arizonans are deprived for sure!

Glad you had fun :)