Shawn and Sarah got married this weekend! October 20, 2012, to be exact. We spent the whole weekend with family, laughing and having fun.
This is my absolute favorite picture that Allie, our talented photographer/sister/daughter took of the happy couple.
This is Sarah's husband, Shawn Garrison, and we like him very much. His family is pretty wonderful too.
Isn't this a beautiful picture of Sarah? Way to go Allie and you too, Sarah, for looking so great!
Meg gave birth to her second baby, Teanne Mitchell, on October 7. I will have to post some pictures of her soon. She is adorable and I am not just saying that because I am her Grandma. This was what the Mitchell family looked like just a few weeks ago. They were able to fly to Arizona for Sarah and Shawn's wedding and we had so much fun with them. We went to the Tucson zoo, had fun in our neighbor's hot tub and ate so much good food. It was wonderful to have our whole family, minus Matt, home for a quick/busy weekend. Family is FABULOUS!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Exciting times! The wedding was beautiful! So was the cheesecake :)
Your family is so beautiful! You should be so proud!
Sarah and Shawn were so happy on their wedding day. You couldn't help but be happy when you were around them. She was a beautiful bride and bless you for being such a beautiful, dedicated, hardworking mother. I'm coming your way when my daughters get married. You've got this down! ;)
Post a Comment