I thought I would get more pictures uploaded of the day that Matt flew to the MTC, but just as I expected, I am having trouble figuring out how to save pictures from a new camera that was recently purchased. Have I ever told you that I don't like change and I really don't enjoy technology? I know, just another sign that I am old. Matt was our technology guru and without him, we may end up sitting here in the dark for two years until he returns. :)
I will put more effort into figuring out how to save pictures so that this won't be our last blog forever.
In this picture I am teasing Matt because I am wearing shoes that make me as tall as he is.
Matt left for the MTC 3 days after this picture was taken. Richard LOVES getting mail from Matt! Rich served his mission in Michigan, but I think having a son serving a mission brings back lots of memories for him.
Here are 3 generations of Cluff men. As you can see, it was a happy day and we are so glad that Matt is serving a mission.







2 comments:
I loved Matt's farewell! He did such a great job on his talk.
Dang, I missed his farewell! I'm sure it was amazing! I love watching your family grow up! Ü Matt will be an awesome missionary!
AND, I feel your pain on the technological side of things. Hang in there!
Post a Comment