Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm A Little Backwards And So Is This Post :)

Many of you who know me, know that I am not a big fan of technology.  No surprises there.  So, why does blogger have to take something that works really well and change it?  Beats me!  Anyway, I messed up on this post and the pictures are not in the correct order.  And, since I am complaining, how come rows of words are not aligned?  Oh well, hang in there.  This is a picture of us with Richard's Mom and Dad.  We visited them in Utah when we went to see Hyrum graduate from BYU.
 Pictures of Richard, Kaylee and Paige at the Bean Museum on the campus of BYU.  We had heard a lot about this museum and it was really interesting.
Here are pictures of Meagan, Hyrum and Brigham Mitchell on graduation day.  These pictures look like the ones you used to get where they use fake backgrounds, but no, this background is the real deal.  Isn't Utah beautiful?  Congratulations on graduating from college, Hyrum.  We are  proud of you for all of your hard work!
 On the way to Utah, we took the scenic route.  We stopped in Lake Havasu (who does that?) so that Richard could show us the famous bridge.  Yes, we are getting old!
 Here is Richard, Paige and Kaylee in front of the London Bridge.  My parents enjoyed sightseeing when I was the last child at home and so I am now adding the London Bridge to my memories of the deepest well in America, the biggest ball of yarn and the largest rocking chair.  :)
 Sorry if you were born in Lake Havasu and have great memories, but this was the cutest thing there on the day that we visited.
One last picture of the London Bridge amidst the beautiful green? water.  It really was a fun trip.  Good to see family and unusual to only have two children with us. So, if I missed something truly wonderful in Lake Havasu, be sure and let me know so I can appreciate it more if I ever get back there again.

2 comments:

lletrad said...

I was born there AND have great memories there! LOL
But it has changed A LOT in the last 25 years since I lived there and obviously not entirely for the better (as you can see with the green?!?! water under the bridge - YUCK).

nate and amy crandell said...

I know blogger is totally messing me up!!! Glad you were able to take a fun trip with a few of the kiddos ;)