Friday, March 23, 2012

Blast From The Past


I just found these pictures from 2005. This is what we looked like 7 years ago. This picture was taken when we had just gotten off of a water ride at Sea World. Look at Paige and Kaylee, they are practically babies.


This is what Richard and I looked like.





These pictures were taken of us at the San Diego Temple. We were able to go to the open house and tour the temple.


In this picture Kaylee was 4, Paige was 6, Sarah was 11, Matt was 12, Meagan was 17 and Allie was 15. Each day can sometimes seem like 100 years when you are raising your children, but when you look back, the time sure does go fast. It sure was fun to look at these pictures and remember when...

2 comments:

Sarah S. said...

You and your family are so beautiful Susan.

Jenny Knudsen said...

This is SO fun to see! I love this family!!