Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's That Time Of Year Again




The flowers are beautiful and the air outside smells so sweet because of all of the citrus blossoms, so it must be time for the ...


Mesa Temple Easter Pageant. When writing one of our recent posts I mentioned that Cluffs go to parades and rodeos and feed ducks, but I forgot to say that we also go to the Easter pageant every year.


This picture is a little fuzzy, but that is because Paige and Kaylee wouldn't hold still and kept laughing.


Chad and Allie came out to enjoy the performance and have a good time. They brought delicious treats and it was fun to see them.



I had to prove that I was there by taking my own picture. See, that is the shadow on my face of the camera I am holding.


Look, even Mr. "I've seen it before and I know how it ends" came and watched with us. :) What a good guy to meet us after a loooong day at work.




It was the best 65 minutes we've spent together in awhile. Gather your family and get to the Easter pageant before it is over again for another year. You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

We are excited to go too! You guys are such a fun family :)

CF Is Not Forever said...

Woot woot. friday is our day! Looks like you had fun!