Sunday, April 3, 2011

Catch Up



O.k., I finally took the time to look at the pictures on my camera and update our blog. This is turning into the blog of the quarter instead of the blog of the week but sometimes that is just how life is. December found us sipping hot chocolate and attending the fiesta bowl parade.


In January and February we watched Kaylee play a lot of basketball. She had lots of fun playing on the neighborhood team and learning new skills.



In January, Matt and Sarah both got dates and attended winter formal at their school.


In February, Matt and I got on our bikes and rode to skyline park to help our neighbor, Josh, celebrate his 19th birthday.



In March, Paige and Kaylee spent a fun day with friends learning how to sew.


In March, Kaylee and I went on a fun field trip with the Patterson 4th grade to the Superstition Mountain Museum. We got to see wild animals and gun fights, it doesn't get better than that!


In March, Paige's school volleyball team played in a city tournament and got 3rd place. Way to go Paige.


We got to see Kaylee perform in the 4th grade play in March.


We also had lots of fun decorating the house for St. Patrick's day. Keep looking at older posts to catch up on even more fun with the Cluff family. I posted 4 other posts today. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

Jenny Knudsen said...

Wow you guys have been BUSY! How fun are you guys? I love the pizza and pig idea...we will need to try that. We love ya and it is super fun to read about your adventures ;)