
This past Tuesday we decided to go to the Easter Pageant at the Mesa Temple. We started out the evening by eating at this yummy, new place called
Lennys on
Stapley.

It was delicious! It has great burgers and fries and the inside makes you think you are in an episode of Happy Days. Definitely a good time had by all.

We chose Tuesday to go to the pageant because it was the final dress rehearsal before the actual pageant starts and that is the very best time to go. No parking hassles, no getting there two hours early to find a seat and best of all, no
protesters. The evening was perfect, not too hot and not too cold.

The program was delayed half an hour so that it could get darker and so we had time to enjoy watching the actors walk around in their costumes. Kaylee was even able to pet one of the lambs.

Taking pictures at the temple is always fun. The flowers are beautiful right now and the nights still cool off enough to be enjoyable. Whenever we go to the temple I think of the song I Love To See The Temple. Instead of singing I'm going there someday, I always change the words to I'm going there today. I am so grateful for my family and for the blessing of having temples on the earth. p.s. Hey, all of you blogger geniuses. Can any of you tell me why my formatting is so off lately? When I type everything looks great and then when I publish it is a mess. No matter how often I edit it still turns out wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
3 comments:
I have great memories of going to the Easter Pageant. I loved it every year! One day Hyrum and I will have to go...maybe the school he will teach at will have Spring Break during that time like I did. That would be wonderful! I love you!!
We absolutely love Lenny's at our house. Usually when we go we find that our Sister-In-Law is there too. Grand times! I'm glad you guys had a fun night out.
Right click on the photos and put them at the center...putting them to one side changes the word wrapping.
Sounds like a super fun time...I now know the secret, I hate those parking issues and seat saving so early!!!
Post a Comment