Saturday, March 20, 2010

Life is Good!

I see this sign on my way to work every day and it makes me smile :) Life really is good, it's crazy and I'm sure that I'm one step away from the loony bin some days, but life really is good.
It's official...I'm a real teacher. I tried Airborne for the first time because I'd been starting to feel sick...again. Wow! First year teachers need to be warned about this sort of thing. Getting sick and losing your voice is a regular occurrence...it sure keeps life interesting!
All of a sudden it dawns on me...it's March and I've been sick almost EVERY March since being at BYU...maybe it's allergies! Spring is in the air (so is snow...but I can tell Spring is on its way)! Yep, I'm a slow learner, it took me until my senior year to figure that one out. Ha! Ha! I don't mind feeling sick though since it means that the daffodils and tulips are on their way. Yes!

1 comment:

Cluff Family said...

Too bad you are starting to feel sick. I hope you got your TESOL paper submitted. We love you!