This is Miss Cluff...aka: "Teacher, Teacher"...aka: Meagan. I was so busy planning lessons and figuring out where to fit in our Valentine's Day party that I completely forgot that I would get valentines too. We had a great day, the students sure brought a lot of treats for everyone! Wow!
My students had a good laugh today. I was telling a story and said "Then they climbed on top of the roof..." and I got the weirdest looks. My students said "Miss Cluff, what did you say?" I repeated myself and they said "Do you mean roof?" I thought that I had said that...turns out I say the word "ruff" instead of "roof." My students say I say the word the same way you would describe a dog's bark...ruff, ruff, ruff. Ha! Ha! I'm glad I have my 1st graders to set me straight. They're teaching me just as much (if not more) than I'm teaching them!
1 comment:
Valentines from 6 year olds are always the best. I think you are doing a great job, Miss Cluff. Hang in there.
Post a Comment