Wow! Kaylee turned 9 years old today!
We are so glad that you are a part of our family!
We love you so much!!!
We are so glad that you are a part of our family!
We love you so much!!!
9 Things We Love About Kaylee
1. She's funny, we had a Sonic birthday dinner this evening and she was laughing so hard that Sprite came up her nose. Feel the burn!
2. She's responsible-that girl brushes her teeth WITHOUT being asked!
3. She LOVES animals! When she gets a house of her own she'll have so many animals people may wonder if it's a zoo.
4. She is interested in so many things. When she was little she said she wanted to be a veterinarian, a horse rider, a teacher, and best of all...a mom!

5. She is a great reader and liked book club a lot.
6. She is our family photographer.

7. She's helpful and thoughtful.
8. She is a fabulous friend.
9. Her favorite movies have dogs in them (Air Bud, Miracle Dogs, Bolt)

Hope you had a great birthday!
You're going to have another amazing year!
3 comments:
It looks like 9 is going to be fine! We love you, Kaylee and we are so glad that you are in our family.
Mom
Happy Day to Kaylee, Love Uncle Don and Aunt Debbie:)
Kaylee,
I'm so happy that I got to be home for your birthday. I'll see you again soon! I'm not sure what day I'll fly home because I have to get all my 1st grade class plans together. Can you help me prepare lessons when I come home? I need your help! Love you bunches and bunches! See you soon!
Meg
Post a Comment