Monday, October 19, 2009

She's Got Brains, Beauty & Talent!


We like to call this place our "home away from home." It's nothing fancy, but we like it. Last week, on Wednesday to be exact, it was Sarah's turn to go to the MVD and get her permit. She studied like crazy and it paid off in a big way!

Hooray for Sarah! She passed the test on her first attempt. Not only that, but she is relatively pleased with her permit picture and she is at a great time in her life where she was actually happy with the height and weight she listed on her application. It doesn't get better than that! Now she is ready to start driving. Between her and Matt I feel like a movie star because I get to be chauffeured around everywhere. I may actually forget how to drive. It's marvelous!

This is a picture of Sarah, the volleyball player. She is really talented when it comes to volleyball. Boy, does she love that sport. She is competitive, but never in a mean way, she just loves to play. She has two more weeks of her season left and although her team hasn't won any games she has had lots of fun.

Here is Sarah with her coach and teammates after a game. Luckily for the players they don't have a coach that yells. We are so proud of Sarah and her accomplishments. Way to go Sarah!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Sarah!!! I love seeing the volleyball pictures! I'm sad I don't get to go to any of your games:( Love you bunches!