Monday, October 19, 2009

"Leaves Are Falling All Around"

Me and a friend went for a drive around Provo Canyon a couple days ago to check out the leaves and take some pictures. Isn't the scenery just AMAZING? The leaves actually change COLORS in Provo! You can even gather them up in a big pile and jump in them...just like the movies! Yep, I definitely grew up around cactus in beautiful (but hot!) Arizona.

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Beautiful! I'm so glad that you have had 4 years to live in Utah where there are actually seasons. Your hair is getting sooooo long. I like it though. May we begin calling you Rapunzel?

Anonymous said...

I thought you said you were going to the library to "Study?" Nice to know that's code for blogging!! ha ha You're hair is getting super long! I'm having a special on bowl cuts this week! Can I pencil you in for Friday? Right after Paige, Kaylee, and Sarahs! :)