Saturday, September 26, 2009

Zuckerman's Famous...Pumpkin!

Some roomies and I went to the Utah State Fair last Saturday. It was great!! We saw a 306 pound pumpkin...Wow, that would make a LOT of pumpkin pies!!!

We saw our fill of sheep, cows, and rabbits...but didn't visit the pigs (sorry Wilbur!). This contest took playing with your food to a whole new level. It looks like something a BYU Family Home Evening group would do for an activity. These were some of my favorites...
This one reminds me of Larry on Veggie Tales-I didn't even watch Veggie Tales as a kid...I must have learned about him from babysitting.
In honor of Halloween, meet Frankenstein!!

2 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

those pumpkins are HUGE!!! they are bigger than you haha.

Debbie & Don said...

they got blue ribons for that?
Let's all play with our food from now on and enter it into the fair.