Friday, August 7, 2009

Teaching!

So, you probably all think that the only thing I do here in Mexico is go on vacation. Here`s the proof that I HAVE been teaching.

When you`re a teacher EVERY day is an adventure.

Kids are always full of surprises. For instance, you never know when one of them is going to bring their pet snake to class. Ahh! I tried really hard not to show how scared of snakes I am. Fake it ´til you make it, right family!?
Today was the last day of teaching and we`re leaving for the beach tomorrow. I`ll see you all soon...in less than a week!!! Woo-hoo!!!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Meagan I am so excited that you are coming home. I can't wait to see you. I wish I could have gone to your school this summer, but I don't like snakes either and I would never take a picture with one. I love you!
Kaylee

nate and amy crandell said...

how fun! (minus the snake) I bet all those kids love you :)