Here is Meg at the bus station in Puebla, Mexico waiting to travel by bus to the town (Tehuacan)where she will teach English for 2 1/2 months. This picture was taken at the end of May and at the start of her adventure. She looks a little scared. I think I would have been terrified!
It doesn't look like this town is going to have a McDonald's.
This is San Cristobal, a town where Meagan stayed on vacation.
Here she is seeing the sights and looking a little feisty.
She stuck out just a little bit. This isn't deleted footage from the film Monsters vs. Aliens, this is Meg in Mexico and the people around her are considered average height.
Here is Meg visiting more ruins and looking like she is standing on top of the world.
Here is a street parade/fair in Mexico. We wondered where the cotton candy and snow cones were.
Meg e-mailed Richard while she was away letting him know that she had met someone while she was in Mexico. At the bottom of the e-mail she had attached this picture of her and her beloved. I think she actually had her Dad worried for just a minute. Way to go Meg!
Meagan said that most food is cooked in oil and in Mexico they put a lot of mayonnaise on things. In this picture she is feeling "chunky".
This is one of the beautiful gardens that Meagan was able to see while traveling through Mexico.
It's a jungle out there - even in Mexico.
Meg was able to go to the Mexico temple while she was there.
3 comments:
haha I like the comment about theres probably not a McDonald's here hahaha I would have thought the same thing :)
Thanks for the report, It looks like Meg had a great experence. I'm glad she made it home too, safe and sound. What is she going to do without Court at BYU? Mallory needs family up there.
What a fun adventure! Love to keep up with all your family is doing.
Post a Comment