Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We MUST Be Family!



Guess what fam? We must be on the same wavelength because I was at the beach last weekend too! Acapulco is a big and beautiful city, check it out!
Here are just a few of the amazing people I got to hang out with last weekend. This is my host brother and sister. They are full of energy and always ready to play :)
We took this picture at a rest stop on our way back to Tehuacan. In the host family world, this is my uncle, cousin, and sister. They´re all so nice and fun to be around! I´m excited to come back to the United States soon and see you all again, but I´m sure going to miss a lot of people here too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megaroo! I miss you! Looks like you're having fun my little tan senorita! Come home to me soon! :)

~Allie

Cluff Family said...

Meg, we can hardly wait for you to visit and tell us all of your Mexico adventures. Only 13 more days until we see you again. Hooray!