Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Viva la Mexico!


I'm off to Tehuacan, Mexico! I've got all my bags packed (including the ones under my eyes...my fault)! I feel a little like a missionary must feel, scared and sad to go but knowing that it's what is right and what I need to do.


Grandma Blazzard is wonderful and stocked me up with a lifetime supply (or at least 2 months...hopefully) of medicines and Grandpa Blazzard gave me this last bit of advice as I left their house: Always rememember that you can always go to the Lord. Don't just turn to Him when you need help, turn to Him all the time.

Thanks Mom and Dad for being brave, supporting, and loving and letting me go. Don't worry too much about me, I know that Heavenly Father's watching over me every step of the way :) I love you all bunches and bunches!!!

2 comments:

Debbie & Don said...

Good luck meg's. Have a great adventure, keep your eyes open, and keep in touch, because if you don't your family will yank you out of there as fast as you can say.......
Aunt Debbie

Cluff Family said...

Hi Meg,

We miss you already, but we are glad that you made it safe. We love you!