I (Meagan) took Kaylee to Wal-Mart to get her pictures taken and she liked some of the more expensive add-ons but we just went with the basic picture. We did a photo shoot at home and I added (or at least tried to add) some extra touches. I really don't know how to work my camera very well so afterwards Kaylee said "Great, we took about 50 pictures and deleted 20 of them!" Ha! Ha! She's right, but I think we took more than 50 and deleted more than 20 :)
Kaylee had very creative picture ideas! Here are a few of them...
She built herself a tent in this one.
Oh no! Not the poisonous apple!
Kaylee (aka Snow White) is waiting for true love's first kiss!
And they all lived happily ever after!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think I finally fixed the comments on our blog! Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment