
This is what we did last weekend. No, we didn't actually ride bulls, but we did watch bull riding and it was lots of fun.
It was a rare weekend where no one was working and there was something really fun to do for FREE!
Rawhide had their 40th birthday celebration and admission, parking and all of the attractions were free, so we went. This is Paige posing next to John Wayne. People that were watching me take the picture laughed when Paige asked "who is John Wayne?"
Here is Paige and Kaylee wearing the free cowboy hats and bandannas they got just for showing up. Yee Haw!
We even took two of our neighbors, Anna and Grace, to share in our cowboy adventures.
Here we are, watching an animal show while wearing a too small hat and what looks like a bib. That is the beauty of being a cowboy, fashion doesn't really matter.
Here is Sarah and her boyfriend, Shawn. I'm pretty sure the guys that accompanied us thought it was a little cheesy, but the bull riding at the end made up for everything else.
Speaking of cheesy, yes, this is Allie's real smile. Chad kept saying after every gunfight, pig race, trick shooting and animal show, "I'm so glad I didn't pay for this." Silly Chad, you are just beginning to learn what Cluff fun really is. Our only regret was that Meg, Hyrum and Brigham couldn't have been with us to share our cowboy adventure.
4 comments:
Chad is just figuring out how he has the absolute best in laws ever! I love the cheesy stuff! You guys make me smile. I heart you :)
So fun!! We thought about going as well, but just didn't make it. Darn! Looks like we missed some cheesy fun! You can't beat free! :)
How fun! We were cowboys last weekend too!
Thanks again for dinner-you are amazing!
That looks like a blast! We wish we could have gone!!! I loved looking at the pictures :)
Post a Comment