Saturday, November 19, 2011

Yes, We Are Still Alive!


O.K., so I am blogging about some things that happened in October and November is almost over. Better late than never, right? Meagan and Brigham came to visit for a week in October and we had lots of fun together. Several pictures below will show you our adventures at Lenny's Burger, our new favorite burger place on Stapley and Southern:



This is Allie with her then boyfriend, Chad Tyler. One month later, he is now her fiance. Hooray! They are getting married March 10th, 2012.






Notice all of the t-shirts we are wearing in the above pictures? Well, we got together to make them in support of one of our favorite cousins, Annie Jones, who was nominated for homecoming royalty at Mesa High School this year.


We had so much fun going to the homecoming game and cheering for Annie and guess what? SHE WON! She was so excited and looked amazing in her jackrabbit purple dress, crown and robe. Thank you Mesa High for being so kind to our Annie, you made her day/week/year/life! She had so much fun being queen for a day and even better, she gets to dress up all over again next year and crown the new queen.


Brigham is looking a little fussy in this picture, possibly because he has too many Aunties fighting every day to hold him and decide what he is going to wear.


Meagan and Brigham were definitely the stars of the show for the week that they visited. I am sure they both had to go home and rest from their vacation. We can't wait to see them again at the end of this year.


Here is Kaylee, all dressed up for Halloween. She had a blast being a bride. Today, Allie and I are going wedding dress shopping. I don't think we will find one for $9.99 which was the cost of Kaylee's wedding dress, :) but we should have lots of fun looking. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

You guys are so cool. Seriously, I LOVE how much fun you have together! And Allie....YESSSSSSS!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! :) :)
~Rhonda~

Sarah S. said...

Yay! So excited for Allie. Your family continues to grow exponentially. How great is that.

Jenny Knudsen said...

I Love you Cluff family! I am so stinking excited for Allie. Wyatt will be disappointed but hey, that is life :)

Crissie said...

Wow!! Congratulations to Allie! Fun times ahead for the Cluff family!!

Guthrie's said...

What a wonderful life you guys are having! Yea for Allison! More fun to come!
Elaine

chaos said...

i can't believe meagan's a mom, seems like yesterday she still lived in our ward! and of course, now allie? so great! glad for you guys!