Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Star Is Born


This past month, Kaylee has been practicing for the 4th grade school play. This week it was finally showtime! Kaylee was one of Cinderella's stepsisters in the play, which was called The "Granny" Awards. She sang a song and fought over the glass slipper with the other stepsister in the play. She did a fantastic job! Here is Kaylee on the morning of the play, dressed in her costume, wearing stage make-up and excited for her 3 performances that day. Way to go, Kaylee!

3 comments:

Loree said...

i thought Kaylee was such a STAR!!! she made us giggle! I love that daughter of yours :) she looked FAB too! Her character was our family favorite ;)

Autumn said...

Wow! She looks so grown up and beautiful! What a fun experience!

Stacy said...

I hope you broke a leg...well not really, but that was the only "stage" comment I could make. How fun, I bet she was fabulous.