This weekend we had 3 people in our house going to a dance. One was Sarah. She attended the JROTC millitary ball. She had lots of fun and enjoyed her first formal dance.
Kaylee also got to go to a dance on Friday night. She went to the Patterson Elementary School Daddy/Daughter dance. She had lots of fun dressing up and dancing too. Sarah did her hair.
This was Kaylee's date and he joked with her and told her that this outfit was what he was wearing to the dance. She made sure to tell him that she had bought the ticket to the dance and she expected him to dress a little nicer.
This was the finished product. Well worth the wait while he took a shower and got all handsome for Kaylee. They had so much fun at the dance and they both came home exhausted. They must have really been cutting a rug out on the dance floor because it looked like they had even been sweating.
1 comment:
You ladies look BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad you had a good birthday Kaylee! The daddy daughter dance sounds like so much fun, I wish I had done that in school...maybe I did and just don't remember...
Mom, nice job on the blog post and I LOVE the ward activity collection in the background of the party picture. Ha! Ha! Looks like you'll have a great time!
Post a Comment