Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thanks Mom and Dad!

It was great having you up here for graduation Mom and Dad! I had so much fun spending time with you! It's just what I needed!

Thanks for taking me to the Tulip Festival-now I can check that one off my bucket list :)
I'm so glad we all got to visit Grandma Terry and Grandpa Les while you were here too. Wasn't the Burger Bar food tasty?
Of course, graduation was wonderful too...but really the highlight for me was just getting to be with you two. Thanks for coming!
I couldn't have graduated from BYU without you! Thanks for listening to me vent about how nuts life got sometimes, thanks for sending me e-mails and packages, thanks for visiting me, and thanks for believing in me and loving me!

3 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

Ah! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful accomplishment :)

Kim & Max Willis family said...

YEAH!!! MEG!!! your the best!!

CF Is Not Forever said...

Very cool to be done with school cousin! No one can ever take it away from you and how cool is to to have worked so hard! Good job and I am proud of you!