When I used to play basketball in college my coach always had us point to the person who threw us the pass or assisted us in making the play, so today I would like to send some shout outs to the people in my life that made my visit to see Meagan in Utah last week successful. I'll start out by thanking Richard, the goofball and huge support in my life who didn't even blink an eye when I said that I wanted to go and made all of the flight arrangements in addition to driving me to the airport. You are the best!
Another shout out goes to Allie who was in charge of the house and the children while I was gone and did a most excellent job. Allie is lots of fun and the kids love it when she is in charge. Thanks, Allie!
I even heard that Allie went to see her boyfriend, Jack, while I was gone and bought lunch for everyone from Jack in the Box as a special treat.
The trip definitely couldn't have happened without this great guy. This is my father-in-law, Bill, who worked at Delta for a LOT of years so that we could have the nice perks of flying.

So, I went to see Meagan in Utah so that I could encourage her while she wrote her 73 page teacher work sample that was due this past Monday. It definitely was not a party, but we did have a lot of fun talking to each other. Well, mostly I just talked to Meagan and she did a lot of mumbling to herself while she wrote.
This is Meagan at the beginning of the semester and it was her first day teaching first grade.
Now, two months later she is beginning to feel a little squeezed like this tube of toothpaste. In case you are wondering, yes, this is an actual tube that Meg has been using. Who would have known she was a squeezer? But, I guess it's better to take your frustration out on a tube of toothpaste than other people, right?

We stayed at this hotel because it had free WiFi and that is what we needed.

Books like these were stacked all over the hotel room while Meg worked her magic. It took a lot of sources to make 73 pages of magic happen and Meagan knew just where to turn.





1 comment:
glad you were able to visit your Meg. i can't believe she is graduating! so awesome for her! happy your family was in one piece when you returned. :)
Post a Comment