This is Meagan and I have to say it....Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll admit-I've been a stressed out mess since Thanksgiving...sorry roommies, family, and friends! Everyone has been helping me so much and I really appreciate it!
Family, thanks for helping me stay (relatively) sane over Christmas break while I was getting things ready for my classroom. Paige and Kaylee did a great job on the giraffe-my students love it, they say our classroom looks like a jungle :)
Family, thanks for providing some comic relief and making me laugh when I felt like hyperventilating. This is a green eggs and ham sandwich Matt made....mmmm....who's hungry?
We went to the temple lights while I was home too and had fun taking newlywed pictures.
Another one of Matt's bright ideas-don't worry, he totally staged it...he loves Kevin WAY too much to ever be mean to him.
Thanks for your advice Paige! I wore the outfit you picked out on my first day of school.
Who thinks of these things?...Well, MY family does-I'm the luckiest girl alive...I'm doing my best to be half as funny, creative, and cool as them :)
Thanks Mom for coming to Utah! That was SUCH a blessing! Thanks for helping me unbury my car, spending hours and hours in my classroom, stocking me up with a lifetime supply of groceries and things to make me smile, for listening to me ramble on and on about my class, and for putting up with all of my craziness.
Friends and roomies, thanks for not thinking I was a party pooper when I fell into bed at 9:30 every day this week (and thanks for helping me grade papers!). Courtney-thanks for the surprise package! It really made my day! You know me so well!
Thank you all bunches and bunches! It means so much to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment