Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Life's a Climb, But the View's Great!"


Name that movie! Last Saturday, after the Relief Society Broadcast, some friends and I hiked the Y. It was my first time! The hike was uphill most of the way (note our red faces) and so we took lots of rest stops-that's my kind of hiking :)

I am ALMOST a true BYU student...all I have to do now is go to a football game (I know Uncle Don, you're disappointed in me...I promise I'll make it to at least ONE before I graduate).

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

It's tough to shake that Hannah Montana movie. That looks like a fun hike. I think I might like to try it one day.

Debbie & Don said...

Don, Nate, Taylor,Jon and even Hanna hiked to the Y when they were up there in Sept. I'm glad you made it. I don't know if I could right now.