Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Happenings

We had a ward Halloween party last night. I have no idea what I was dressed up as...maybe I'm Frankenstein's daughter, a dead Who, or a frazzled first year teacher...your guess is as good as mine! I just figured that dressing up as SOMETHING was better than nothing. My roommate Noelle won a prize for her chili, it was DELICIOUS! My roommate Janelle is a businesswoman from the 80's, her coat just makes the outfit!
I'm in the schools now, working with a 5/6 grade class. My mentor teacher is absolutely wonderful, she's Superwoman in my book! We celebrated Halloween in the schools with a parade, party, and LOTS of sugar. All of the 5/6 grade teachers "woke up late and didn't have time to get their costume on." This is a picture of all of us future teachers.
I couldn't fix the red eye in either one of these pictures and so they're extra spooky, just for Halloween :)

5 comments:

Cluff Family said...

We LOVE your costumes. Very creative for a starving college student. How did you get your long Rapunzel hair to stand up like that? It was good that your eyes already had dark circles from staying up so late grading papers that you didn't need to use any make-up. (ha ha) We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Meg! You=Awesome! I saw your pictures on facebook and the whole time I was trying to figure out what you were dressed up as. I was thinking a Who. I feel better now that you didn't even know. :) I'm so glad you're coming down for Thanksgiving!!
P.S. thanks for sending me the link to that blog! Love you more than Who Ville loves Christmas!

~lou~la~bell (allie)

Stacy said...

You look great. I too, would like to know how you got your hair to stick up like that. College is so much more fun when you are young. Glad you are enjoying yourself.

Cluff Family said...

Meg called last night and unveiled "THE SECRET OF THE HAIR." We considered setting up another website where for ONLY $19.95 you too could know the secret, but we decided we like you all too much to charge for this fantastic information. Are you ready? Lean in closer to your computer screen. She put a water bottle on her head, then pulled her hair up and around it like a top of your head ponytail and last but not least she actually used a ponytail holder to secure the hair at the very top of the water bottle. After finding out that information we were EVEN MORE IMPRESSED with Meg's costume. How does anyone walk around all day with a water bottle balanced on their head? Way to go Meagan!

nate and amy crandell said...

cute costume!! HaPpy HaLLowEEn :)