Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vacation Time!

Ice Cream-7 pesos

Ticket to a Museum-40 pesos

Boat Ride in a Canyon-150 pesos

Having Tons of Fun-$priceless$

Don`t I take some great pictures?? July 10-14 we rented a van and vacationed in Chiapas. We stayed in hostels along the way and visited Villa Hermosa, Aguas Azules, Palenque, San Cristobal, and Tuxtla. We got to go to two temples and church on our vacation too, it was great! Wow! There are so many amazing people and places in this world!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Meg, you look good! You know me, I have to enlarge every picture and be sure that you really do look o.k. Your vacation sounds like fun, even if you are going to be broke when you return to the States. I love you!

Mom

THE TAASE'S said...

So happy to have found your blog:) Your family looks great. We sure do miss being your neighbors. Can you email me at tafi@hochings.com so that I can send you an invite to my blog. I set our status to private yesterday. Looking forward to reading up on the CLuffs!! Love to the whole family...

tafi and gang