Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cluff Holiday Was Slurpalicious!


July 11 is a much anticipated day in the Cluff household. Why, because you can have all of the free slurpees at 7-11 that you can drink.

We only go to 7-11 once a year and so it is easy to see why Allie got a little sidetracked on our free slurpee quest.

This is some of us coming out of store #2.

This is Paige and her friend Kaitlyn showing off their bright red tongues!


Kaylee and Sarah got in on the fun too!

How many 7-11 stores did we go to? Five! Boy, were those slurpees delicious! Richard doesn't understand why we would drive all over when we could just buy one big slurpee (did we mention that each free slurpee is exactly 7.11 ounces?) and save all of the money that we spend on gas from driving all over town. You really can't explain 7-11 day, you just have to experience it!

3 comments:

Meg said...

When my friends here said it was July 11th I said, ¨Well I know what my family is doing today!¨ I´m glad you didn´t make me a liar!

Sarah S. said...

I learned about this "Holiday" from an Enrichment mini class titled "summer ideas" taught by the fabulous one and only Susan Cluff. We too have enjoyed this "holiday" thanks to you guys. :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Reminds me of Colton Tieman's Mother's Day talk when he said his mom drove him all over the city on his birthday for all the free stuff that was available. That's what fun moms do, I guess. It's great seeing what your family is doing.
Alyce H.