Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Girl's Camp Here We Come!

This is Sarah's 4th year of going to girl's camp. Do you know what that means? She and all of the other fourth years got to go up a day earlier than everyone else and have a 4th year adventure.

4th year adventure = big fun. Sarah is getting off of the zip line. It spanned the whole length of a large meadow. It was sooooo much fun.

I got asked to drive the girls up to Woods Canyon for the 4th year adventure, so of course, I got to stay and have fun with them.

I told the girls in our Ward that it looked really dangerous and that they should let me go first to be sure it was safe. Those nice girls saw right through my reasoning, but they let me go first anyway. Thanks girls!




We got to shoot guns at targets. We weren't very good, but it was lots of fun.



We also shot potato guns - something Sarah and I had never done before. The piece of potato goes into the top of the long, black "gun" and then you spray some hairspray into the gun and pull the trigger and the potato shoots out really far. It was a little cold camping out that night, but it was worth it because we had such a good time.






No comments: