Today is my Dad, Max Blazzard's, 84th birthday. He was born in Thatcher, Arizona, in 1925 and boy, can he tell some really good stories about things he has experienced in his life. My sister, Sharon, and I decided to go and spend the day with our Dad to hear some of those amazing stories and to wish him a Happy Birthday. Well, when we got to his house he had received a birthday gift that required some assembly. As you can see in the picture he got an automatic garden hose winder. I'll let you in on a little secret, there is absolutely nothing automatic with an automatic garden hose winder.
We spent 2 and 1/2 hours trying to assemble that thing and I laughed harder than I have in a long time. Moral to this story: If there is someone in this world that you really don't like and want to cause them excruciating emotional pain, go to your nearest garden center and buy them an automatic garden hose winder, then sit back and watch. Happy Birthday Dad, we love you!
We spent 2 and 1/2 hours trying to assemble that thing and I laughed harder than I have in a long time. Moral to this story: If there is someone in this world that you really don't like and want to cause them excruciating emotional pain, go to your nearest garden center and buy them an automatic garden hose winder, then sit back and watch. Happy Birthday Dad, we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment