I had to narrate a story/poem for my technology class using Photo Story 3, it's a free download for PCs from Microsoft. It's really easy to use! My partner and I had a fun time doing it, but we ran into some technology difficulties when we were trying to submit it to our teacher. It took us 2 hours to get it submitted (we had saved it incorrectly and in the wrong format)! That's super sad because it only took us about 30 minutes to make!
Ha! Ha! Isn't technology great?
Paige and Kaylee, I hope you don't mind that you're in the video, your pictures were just perfect for it!! I'm sure no one in our family's room looks like this right now...right? I spent a few hours mucking out my room last Saturday because it was a bomb and I had lots of old assignments to go through and throw away...I'm learning you definitely can't (and SHOULDN'T) save everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment