Ok, I'm going to try to post something once a week (at LEAST twice a month), so hold me to it. At the beginning of this semester I made this chunky poster and put it in my binder. So far I've been pretty chunky. I just came back from my friends' soccer game and it was tons of fun!
Chunkiness report: In the past 30 days I've gone to the Bombay House and ate Indian food for the first time (delicious!), celebrated my birthday, gone sledding, cooked for a ward Progressive Dinner, sang with friends at a nursing home, watched The Ultimate Gift, went to SLC and watched the Joseph Smith movie with friends, watched Barbie: The Island Princess with my cousin Courtney (little kid movies are right up my alley), volunteered and played game and did crafts with kids, went to a BYU men's basketball game, ate at Cafe Rio, played Settlers of Catan, watched Nacho Libre (it reminded me how ridiculous I think that movie is), and went out for ice-cream twice (cookies and cream is my favorite now that BYU doesn't make graham canyon anymore-oh, and by the way, in this picture I had only gotten 5 hours of sleep max and I love sticking my tongue out).
Oh, and by the way...school and work is going great too...I fit that in every now and again in between all of my chunkiness :)